How much does it cost? We offer a results-driven package that is fine-tuned to meet your specific needs. You only pay for the items that we are able to delete from your credit report AFTER they are deleted. We personally do not feel that it is fair to pay monthly based solely on what we hope we can do. Therefore you only pay for the work that we actually do. Your in-depth road map (audit) which details where we are starting from, what our end goal is, and the steps that need to be taken to achieve a said goal is currently a one-time payment of $249. We only charge $50 per deleted item*. The accumulated total can be broken down into payments as needed to fit your personal budget.
What is credit repair & is it even legal? Credit repair when done correctly is very real and legal. Credit repair is the process of identifying any negative items on your credit report. There are laws that protect you as a consumer from having items on your credit report that are inaccurate, outdated, and unverifiable. We leverage those laws and many others to get your results.
How long does the process take? It is illegal to make any promises or guarantees in regard to deletions or the length of time required. Every credit profile is like a fingerprint, unique. Results vary from case to case. However, our clients have seen deletions within their first 90 days or less.
I need my credit fixed immediately so that I can (get approved for…. Purchase… etc) can you help me?Credit repair is more of a marathon and not a sprint. You must be committed to the process to ensure optimal results. Credit repair may take 6-12 months (sometimes longer) to achieve the goal. Your current credit issues did not form overnight and it’s not fair to expect them to be fixed overnight.
Are you running any specials currently?Click here for current promotions!
Do you have a referral program?Absolutely! We take referrals as the best compliment. We will take care of your friends and family and in return compensate you. Our referral program rewards you for doing things and the reward charts are as follows
Referred Client Completes Consultations -$5 account credit
Facebook/Google Business Review – $5 account credit
Video Testimonial – $10 account credit
Referred Client Enrolls – $25 account credit
*if you no longer have a balance you will receive a Visa gift card
7. Can’t I fix my credit on my own? Absolutely! Just like you are able to cut your own grass, do your own hair and nails, diagnose your own illnesses and ailments, and prepare your own food. However, when you want something done correctly you hire a professional. We offer you peace of mind and free up your time to do the things that matter most to you. Leave the heavy lifting to us.
8. Can I just send in my Credit Karma information instead of getting new credit monitoring? We require monthly credit monitoring thru Identity IQ. We do this because credit karma only shows 2 out of 3 bureaus. This is not an accurate depiction. Credit monitoring is a tool that we utilize to see what has changed month to month with your credit report. It is mandatory, in order to get an accurate depiction of what is actually on all 3 of your credit reports.
9.Can deleted items come back to my credit report? Your debt can be resold multiple times until it is settled. However, you should always receive a reinsertion letter 5 days prior to something being added back to your credit report
10. What services do you offer?In conjunction with your credit repair services you will receive FREE credit education,, we currently offer budgeting assistance, student loan rehabilitation, and credit building assistance. Please be on the lookout for new services in the future.
11. What all does your company help with removing from my credit report?We have successfully removed collection accounts, medical bills, charge offs, bankruptcy, repossessions, evictions, late payments, and many more.
12.Do I have to do anything?We work together as a part of a team to get you the results that you desire. Deletions alone will not improve your credit score. Our main focus is a healthy report, a healthy report will lead to a healthy score. In addition to the work my team and I complete for you, you assist us by:
Not applying for any new credit anywhere
Pay all bills that report to your credit report on time every time
Not maxing out your credit card during the repair process regardless of if you pay in full every month
Email all documentation from bureaus and creditors to us within 5 days of receipt
Do not make any promises to collection agencies or creditors over the phone
Pay down your credit card balances to as low as 10% as you can possibly get them (start with the card that has the smallest balance)
13. After your company removes those negative items from my credit is the debt gone? Credit repair does not erase your financial obligation. You are still personally responsible and legally liable for that debt.
14.What is your cancellation policy?You may cancel your account at any time. At the time of cancellation, you will be billed the remainder of your account balance. Payment is expected in full immediately. Please see full cancelation policy in enrollment agreement.
15. What is your refund policy?Due to our results-driven pricing, you only pay for the results/deletions that we actually accomplish for you. Therefore there are no refunds that can be applied or given to you because the services have already been rendered.
16. What should I do about calls from collection agencies? If you are receiving calls from a collection agency please let us know immediately. In the meantime do not provide any information or make any promises to the representative over the phone. It is their sole purpose to get information out of you. Simply state “I’m not sure what this matter is about please send any correspondence to whatever address you have on file. Thank You I am ending the call” and hang up.
17. How will I know what your company is working on? As a client, you have 24/7 portal access that will keep you updated on what we are doing for you. It shows you exactly what accounts have been disputed, removed, or verified as well as your progress with your score among other things.
18. What can I do to raise my score? This may vary from credit profile to credit profile. However, we do have a list of preferred partners that offer accounts that aid in the boosting of your account. www.classycreditrepair.com/premiumresources
19. What is a negative item? A negative item is anything in your credit history that could lower your score. This is included but not limited to:
Late or missed payments
20. Do I have to have a consultation? I’m ready to sign up right now. We want to ensure that the partnership between you and the company will be a positive one. We have to ensure that you qualify for services. The consultation is just the beginning of the process that helps set proper expectations prior to becoming a client.
21. What about my student loans?We offer a program specifically for student loan rehabilitation. Let’s see if you qualify (STUDENT REHAB SERVICES)
22. Can you guarantee me a certain amount of points in a certain amount of time?No, unfortunately, It is illegal to guarantee any results in any amount of time.
23. Should I just pay my collection accounts?No, you should not. The first step in the process is to actually check it for errors and dispute the account.
24. What is a credit score and how is it calculated? A credit score simply tells lenders about your creditworthiness. It is calculated using the information in your credit reports.
25. How can I contact you?While you may not always be able to access Tempestt if you need any kind of assistance a member of the team will be about to assist you. There are multiple different methods of contact. Here they are below. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (866)216-727824/7 portal access