refund + cancellation policy
Services are provided on a month-to- month basis and clients may cancel their service at any time at least (10) ten days in advance of any upcoming recurring payment. When cancelled according to these terms, the upcoming recurring payment will constitute the final payment due for services rendered. All services are billed in arrears.
2. Services are provided on a month-to-month basis and clients may cancel their service at any time. At the time of cancellation, the client is eligible for a refund of their most recent monthly charge collected within the last 30-days.
3. In the credit repair industry, no company can predict a certain outcome when working on a client’s report. Because of this, we will do our best to assist you with removing inaccurate, incorrect and unverifiable information from your credit report. If for any you are not satisfied with our service, we will refund you the last month of service.
4. You may cancel your service at any time. Upon cancellation, services will be stopped, and you will be liable for deletions removed within the last billing period, prior to cancellation.
You can cancel the services at anytime. If you have not received a minimum of 3 negative accounts update and/or deleted from any credit report within the first six (6) months of service you will receive a full refund for services (refund will not exceed $522). One can cancel at any time where they request a refund via email or telephone or by mailing a signed and dated letter requesting refund. We have now developed a new and improved easy three steps refund policy so that clients can be satisfied and to be able to make wise decisions
1. Contact us via preferred method of communication telling us your concerns and reason for requesting your refund.
2. Allow us five (5) – seven (7) business days to process refund if eligible within the refund policy.
3. Confirmation of the refund transaction sent to you confirming refund. Enrollment is NON Refundable